All information present in the website is the sole property of Ayurhealthline Remedies Pvt. Ltd. and may not be copied or reproduced completely or in part thereof without the explicit written consent of Ayurhealthline Remedies Pvt. Ltd. The information provided on this website is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician. Information and opinions expressed on this website may be those of the doctor who has written it on the basis of his education and personal experience.
Please note that this website is not a product selling website. This website is a medium for Vitiligo & Leucoderma patients to consult for authentic Ayurvedic (herbal) treatment of Vitiligo & Leucoderma in which a patient gets online or personal support from qualified Govt. Registered B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines & Surgery) doctor during treatment after filing online consultation. Anti vitiligo kit is part of consultation & treatment dispensed by Dr.Ravish Kamal.
The website developers, Ayurhealthline Remedies Pvt Ltd. and Dr.Ravish kamal take no responsibility whatsoever of the consequences experienced by the patients who may use the information provided on this website. Ayurhealthline Remedies Pvt Ltd. and Dr.Ravish kamal assure you of the best possible efforts for those who apply for online treatment. However, please note that we do not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any magical cure. The Ayurvedic medicines are essentially free from side effects. Our organization runs a reputed medical center in India and the treatment offered online is from our clinic in India. We have medical license to practice in India. Our organization takes no responsibility for any presumed complications. It is considered that the user has read and agreed to this disclaimer, when one uses the literature on this site and the online treatment option.
Refund Policy Patients requesting refund during the course of treatment, (Applicable to patients residing in India.)
Important note for patients from India making payment using credit card/Net Banking:
- In case of refund request any time during the course of treatment, following deductions will be applicable:
- Consultation and handling charges: Rs. 1000/-
- Rs. 400/- will be charged per week of the medicines dispensed or until the date of refund request.
- There is no refund on the dispensed medicines, or medicines not used by the patients, as medicines are not usable by us in any way.
- The refund request will be valid only if made before the end of the treatment plan opted by the patient, which may be for 3, 4 and 5 months.
- No refund will be available if the patient approaches after the end of the course of treatment.
- If the patient claims to recover within a period shorter than the treatment plan opted for, there will be no refund available, as the treatment plan indicates cost of the treatment up to the specified period.
- How to request a refund: Patient is requested to produce a receipt of fees. No refund will be available without a valid receipt.
- The refund may be given only by cheque in favour of the patient (or guardian) who have made the payment. No refund will be made by cash.
- Starting of treatment confirms that the patient has agreed to this Refund Policy.
- Please note that Ayurhealthline Remedies Pvt. Ltd. is not liable to give any refund to those patients who do not follow diet restrictions instructed by us. Such patients will not be liable for any refund nor any medication if they do not correspond/communicate us within 2 months from the date of dispatch of the last batch of medicine.
- Refund policy is subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer *Please note that we do not claim to cure each and every case, nor do we guarantee any magical cure*